Designed in a beautiful pink hue, the blushing lady is a delicious cocktail that features a fruity blend of flavors. A sugar rimmed glass looks awesome when served in an amazing cocktail. It tastes amazing and is easy to make. You’ll find this cocktail great for a wide range of events, including showers, weddings, and ladies night in. Pama Pomegranate Liqueur is the centerpiece of this medley of sweet and tart flavors. A vodka martini made with the exotic liqueur is mixed with pink grapefruit juice and may lead you to try a “one too many” mark.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Blushing Lady Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Blushing Lady Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 529 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Blushing Lady Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Granulated sugar, for rimming
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 1 ounce pink grapefruit juice
- Lemon wedge, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Dip a cocktail glass into a plate of sugar and rub a lemon wedge around the rim. Set it aside
- Pour the vodka, pomegranate liqueur, and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake and strain into the glass that has been prepared.
- Serve with a slice of lemon as a garnish. Serve and have fun.