There is something so elegant and simple about the black cat, a mixed drink perfect for a Halloween party, happy hour, or a lazy day on the patio. Taking just a few minutes, it’s a tasty cocktail to pair with your favorite vodka. The ingredients for this drink are within reach of most people, which makes it very budget-friendly. Think of it as cherry cola with a cranberry twist. The vodka and cherry brandy serve as a good home base for the cola and cranberry juice. Despite being sweet, it has a wonderful fruit flavor and all in all makes for a well-rounded drink. It’s nearly impossible to go wrong with this recipe.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Black Cat Cocktail Recipe is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Black Cat Cocktail Recipe is 258 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Black Cat Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Highball Glass
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce cherry brandy
- 3 ounces cranberry juice, or to taste
- 3 ounces cola, or to taste
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Pour the vodka and cherry brandy into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Fill the glass halfway with cranberry juice and the rest with cola.
- Stir all together thoroughly.
- Serve and have fun.