With its fresh and vibrant colors and just a touch of dryness, the April rain matches perfectly with spring-inspired moods. A simple twist on the traditional vodka martini, it gives the drink a lime flavor. One of the nice things about this recipe is that it has a drier flavor than other lime-flavoured cocktails. It only has a hint of sweetness because of lime juice, which is sour and sweet at the same time. The flavor is uplifting, making it a nice change from the sweet and fruity vodka martinis you usually see. You can enjoy an excellent dinner cocktail by the April rain.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of April Rain Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of April Rain Cocktail Recipe is 158 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create April Rain Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime peel, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Pour the dry vermouth, the vodka and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a lime peel as a garnish. Serve and have fun.