Fruity and creamy, the Amarula & Eve cocktail is great for a late-night snack but can also be enjoyed as a midnight cocktail on a romantic evening. Amarula Cream, a South African liqueur flavored with marula fruits, is the crucial ingredient in this recipe. It is a delicious addition to any cocktail, it is comparable to Irish cream with a fruity twist and is a treat to drink. A nice feature of the Amarula & Eve is that it is not too creamy or sweet. I like that the Amarula is nicely balanced with the flavors of the fruit in the cocktail, especially the lychee. In addition, you’ll appreciate how easily this drink mixes up, so you can get back to enjoying your dinner.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Amarula & Eve Cocktail Recipe is 410 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Amarula & Eve Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Coupe glass
- 1/2 ounce citrus vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Amarula Cream
- 2 1/2 ounces lychee juice
- 3/4 ounce ruby red grapefruit juice
- Lychee fruit, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Pour the vodka, Amarula, and juices into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake well before straining into a chilled coupe bottle.
- On the rim of the glass, place a lychee fruit. Serve and have fun.