The combination of rosemary and lavender makes for an excellent drink, particularly when mixed together. In addition, Vanilla bean undertones give the vanilla rose cocktail a velvety undertone. This cocktail is a kind of herbal vodka martini with the flavor of freshly whipped cream. Due to the fact that two of its main ingredients will be very difficult to find in any store (if not impossible), this cocktail recipe is a DIY lover’s delight. Infuse your vodka with rosemary and your simple syrup with lavender to make this cocktail. The two of them are very easy to use in a mixed drink like this and they make it an absolute joy.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Vanilla Rose Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Vanilla Rose Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 194 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Vanilla Rose Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Mixing Glass
- Martini Glass
- Yummy! 1/2 of a vanilla bean
- 1/2 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 2 ounces rosemary-infused vodka
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- one dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- garnish with a lemon twist or wedge
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Cut the vanilla bean in half and add it to a mixing glass as small pieces.
- Using the vanilla bean, crush the lavender syrup and add it to the muddle. Shake vigorously the vodka, vermouth, and lemon juice with ice and in the glass.
- Pour the drink either into a cocktail glass or into an old-fashioned glass after it has been strained.
- Put a twist of lemon or a wedge of lemon on the plate as a garnish.