The city of Washington created this icon. J.P. Cann is a mixologist based in Boston. In the spirit of Game Set Match, the wonderful Caceres Cocktail is a delightful twist on the Manhattan. In addition to bourbon whiskey, it’s infused with sweet vermouth, two types of bitters, and an artichoke-based liqueur. There is no need to worry as Cynar is not an artichoke liqueur, as other plants and herbs dominate the flavor of the liqueur. This drink is complex, with a long finish, and the perfect way to celebrate the end of a hot summer night.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Game Set Match Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 8 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Game Set Match Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 164 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Game Set Match Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Cynar
- 4 dashes aromatic bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Garnish: lemon wedge and cherry
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine the ingredients.
- Stir for about a half a minute.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a lemon wedge and a cherry on top. Serve and have fun.