An aquina is just a tequila martini. You’ll find this is a drier cocktail than what you’re used to for tequila cocktails, but it’s a fantastic concoction that allows tequila to shine. A great dinner cocktail that pairs well with Mexican food. If you prefer, you can adjust the amounts of ingredients to suit your preference, such as adding more or less vermouth at your discretion. Additionally, you may find that you need to adjust as the type of tequila you choose changes.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Tequini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Tequini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 193 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Tequini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Martini Glass
- Tequila, Blanco, 2 parts by 1/2
- 1/2 parts Vermouth, dry,
- 1 part aromatic bitters Olives or lemon twists for garnish
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Add the tequila, dry vermouth, and bitters to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and stir vigorously.
- Mix all ingredients together and strain into a glass of chilled ice.
- Add an olive or lemon twist to the dish for garnish.