It has an almost frightening amount of alcohol – it’s a good Halloween cocktail recipe. The punch in this case is not one that you might be accustomed to in the modern world. An unusually large batch of punch is not made to feed many guests to a party. It is served as a glass of punch. An assortment of flavors is used in “punch” to describe a fruity cocktail. Zombie punch is a fascinating drink, due to its mix of zesty citrus, herbs, spices, and sweet grenadine. There are also three different styles of rum contained in it. It is all blended in a blender to create a frozen cocktail that will not soon be forgotten.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Zombie Punch Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Zombie Punch Cocktail Recipe is 320 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Zombie Punch Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Highball glass
- 1 cup ice
- 2 ounces gold Puerto Rican rum
- 3/4 ounce falernum
- 1 1/2 ounces 151-proof demerara rum
- 7 drops Herbsaint
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3 teaspoons grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon syrup
- 1 dash aromatic bitters
- Mint sprig (garnish)
- Cherry (garnish)
Steps to Make It
- Using a blender, crush 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Add the ingredients, and blend on high speed for about 5 seconds.
- Pour into a highball glass.
- Add some more ice, if desired.
- Put the garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.