Traditionally served with vodka, a gummy bear martini is a fun way to share a drink with friends. The whimsical candy garnish and tasty flavor of this cocktail make it all the more enjoyable to drink like an adult. This recipe provides a delicious fruity blend of raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice, making it easy to forget it has alcohol in it. While designed as a martini, this recipe can also be used to make gummy bear shots: It should be shaken up and strained into three to four shot glasses. It’s fun to mix flavors to create your variation of this cocktail in the spirit of its inspiration. Gummy bear candies come in a wide variety of flavors. Just make sure you don’t forget to garnish with a gummy bear that’s the most important part!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Gummy Bear Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Gummy Bear Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 314 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Gummy Bear Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 1/2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Gummy bears, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Pour the raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a skewer of gummy bears as a garnish. Serve and have fun.