In this unique cocktail, limoncello and pear vodka come together to bring out the delicious flavors of the pears. You may become addicted to this fruity and refreshing lowball drink and will be adding it to your personal cocktail menu within no time. The recipe comes from Grey Goose, which uses La Poire vodka (flavored with pears). The citrus flavor of this delicate drink pairs perfectly with the acidic infusion of lime and orange juice, while ginger liqueur provides a delightful hint of spice. The mint leaves and pear garnish provide a dash of extra freshness and color to contrast the vivid yellow color.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Tuscan Pear Cocktail Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Tuscan Pear Cocktail Recipe is 410 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Tuscan Pear Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Old-fashioned Glass
- Granulated sugar along with orange wedge for rimmimg
- 1/2 oz. of pear vodka
- 3/4 oz. of limoncello
- 3/4 oz. of ginger liqueur
- 1/2 oz. of simple syrup
- 1 oz. of orange juice Mint leaves, Dried pears, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- After dipping in sugar, wet the rim of the glass with an orange wedge and wipe it with the orange.
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beads of sweat appear.
- Add crushed ice to a glass, then strain into the glass.
- Garnish with dried pears and mint leaves.