Taking a shot at a stoplight is interactive and challenging. There are three vodka shots on the menu with colorful fruit flavors. A true party drink isn’t for timid drinkers, and it’s a great addition to any event. This shot is remarkable for its presentation, which is reminiscent of a stoplight. Each red, yellow, and green drink should be consumed without stopping between them. In addition to the wonderful flavor of the fruit mix – cranberry, orange, and melon – there’s also a little vodka thrown in to keep things interesting.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Stoplight Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 9 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Stoplight Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 348 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Stoplight Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glasses
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 dash cranberry juice
- 1 dash orange juice
- 1 dash melon liqueur
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Arrange three shot glasses on the bar in a line.
- Fill each glass with one shot of vodka.
- To make the shots, pour cranberry juice into the first shot glass, orange juice into the second, and melon liqueur into the third.
- Enjoy your drink all the way down the row.