In addition to the Rhett Butler cocktail, there is also a Scarlet O’Hara cocktail. Both are made using the same Southern Comfort base, but the gentleman’s drink is slightly sourer than the Southern belle’s drink. It’s a good idea to have a bottle of SoCo nearby to make both of these good drinks, and they’ll be perfect for a party’s signature drink list.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Rhett Butler Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Rhett Butler Cocktail Recipe is 193 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Rhett Butler Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lemon twist, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the Southern Comfort, orange curaçao, and lemon and lime juices into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Place half of the ice into the chilled cocktail glass and strain the drink into it.
- The lemon twist can be served as a garnish. Enjoy serving and having fun.