One type of vodka and two types of rum make up this colorful cocktail. Though it is not a very dark color, it is very colorful, providing a dark contrast to its delicious fruit mixture. It is such an easy cocktail to make, that it is not only perfect for Halloween, but you will want to make it more often than just for Halloween. This drink is so good because of the layer. While the Chambord may appear difficult to lay on top of a liquid, it usually floats just fine.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Raven Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Raven Cocktail Recipe is 310 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Raven Cocktail Recipe is 4 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Bar spoon
- Highball glass
- A half-ounce of rum
- One and a half ounces of vodka
- The blue curaçao liqueur should be 1 1/2 ounces
- Chambord liqueur, 1 1/2 ounces
- Cubes of ice
Steps to Make It
- In a cocktail shaker, shake all ingredients except the Chambord liqueur. Icing it is a good idea.
- Shake well before serving.
- Fill a highball glass with strained liquor.
- Fill the glass with the Chambord liqueur. If you want the liqueur to float, you can slowly pour it out of a bar spoon.
- Serve and enjoy!