In addition to being a whiskey cocktail, the Northern Lights is a delightful drink that has a warming sensation in its own right. The result is a versatile piece that fits every season. On cold nights, it will help you to stay warm, or you can drink it to stay cool on hot summer days. A very easy and inexpensive drink, the Yukon Jack Honey Liquor is mixed with peach schnapps, as well as orange and cranberry juices, making it a delicious and refreshing beverage. It has a citrus flavor combination that is similar to fruity candy.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Northern Lights Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Northern Lights Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 465 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Northern Lights Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Old-fashioned Glass
- Yukon jack liqueur 2 ounces
- Dash peach Schnapps one is required
- Orange juice two ounces
- two ounces cranberry juice
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Mix the Yukon Jack with the peach schnapps in an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Fill the glass with equal parts orange juice and cranberry juice.
- Take care of yourself and have fun.