Among the greatest joys of vodka martini craze that swept across the country in the last few decades is the key lime pie martini. Having more than one is an awesome temptation. The food is delicious, inviting, and very inviting. The key lime pie martini is a must-try if you enjoy enjoying a piece of key lime pie from time to time. The drink combines fruity pineapple and lime with vanilla vodka and triple sec for a sweet, fruity experience. I find the graham cracker rim to be a very interesting aspect, which ties in perfectly with the pie experience.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Key Lime Pie Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 159 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Key Lime Pie Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Crushed graham crackers, for rimming
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime cordial
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Finely crushed graham crackers are used to rim a cold cocktail glass (wet the rim with a citrus wedge or quick dunk in a dish of lime cordial).
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice, and lime cordial into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it. Serve and have fun.