Would you like a drink that provides a delightful taste and a cool visual effect that you can make at home? A jellyfish cocktail is just what you need! Having an appearance of a Caribbean blue sea with white tendrils, the cocktail derives its name from its marine inspiration. If you want to practice your bartending skills and have a great time, you should serve this at your next party! Additionally, jellyfish are delicious, not only because they’re beautiful but also because they’re visually impressive. With vodka as a base and blue curaçao and white sambuca as the flavors, it is infused with orange and anise flavors. Jellyfish are made by combining this interesting combination of ingredients and slathering it in cream. You need to slowly pour the ingredients over one another, which will ensure that they float, if you want the drink to be as effective as possible. Luckily, these ingredients are some of the easiest to layer if you have a little patience and practice.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Jellyfish Cocktail Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Jellyfish Cocktail Recipe is 381 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Jellyfish Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Highball Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce blue curaçao liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounce white sambuca liqueur
- 1/2 ounce cream
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Add the vodka to an ice-filled highball glass.
- Pour the blue curaçao over the back of a bar spoon carefully, trying to avoid mixing the liquids.
- In the same way, float the sambuca on top.
- Float the whipped cream on top.
- To preserve the "jellyfish" effect, stir gently and slowly. Serve and have fun.