Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Jalisco High Tea Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Jalisco High Tea Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 284 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Jalisco High Tea Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Highball Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1/4 ounce Cherry Heering Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled lemon verbena tea
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 splash lime juice
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the tequila, cherry liqueur, lemon verbena tea, simple syrup, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Serve and have fun.