A modern classic cocktail, the Harvey Wallbanger is said to have been created in the 1950s by bartender Donato “Duke” Antone of California. This cocktail has Galliano, an Italian liqueur, added to a Screwdriver. Harvey Wallbangers are an extremely refreshing blend of fruit and herbs that are sweet, sour, and herbal. A great way to learn bartending basics, it’s easy to mix and a great way to practice. You can assemble the Harvey Wallbanger in no time. Moreover, you don’t even need a shaker. In the glass, build it right away. It is first mixed with vodka and orange juice, then topped off with Galliano.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail Recipe is 380 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar spoon
- Collins glass
- 1 ounce Galliano L'Autentico Liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 1/2 ounces orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Cherry (garnish)
- Orange slice (garnish)
Steps to Make It
- Put the orange juice, vodka, and ice cubes into a collins glass.
- Put the Galliano L'Autentico Liqueur on top by pouring it slowly on the back of a bar spoon.
- Put the cherry and orange slice in the glass.
- Serve and enjoy!