Using Hangar 1’s Buddha’s Hand Citron Vodka, Las Vegas bartender Cory Mendonca crafted a unique vodka cocktail that will have you smiling for days. The “for the record” recipe features sweet floral and fruit flavors. A mix of citrus vodka and St Germain is combined with Cartron Grenade, a sweet and delicious pomegranate liqueur. The evening ends with a hard cider featuring strawberry and lime from Rekorderlig that you won’t want to miss. Several of the ingredients in this cocktail are brand-specific, and they combine beautifully. If you are unable to use them, please do yourself a favor and go with what the experts recommend. This is a great way to try something new and you may even make them your favorite at your bar.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of For the Record Cocktail Recipe is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of For the Record Cocktail Recipe is 385 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create For the Record Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Coupe or Martini Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces citrus vodka
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1/4 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces strawberry-lime hard cider
- Lime twist, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Pour the citrus vodka, liqueurs, lime juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Add ice to the mix.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Strain into a big coupe or martini bowl, and stir in the cider to combine.
- Serve with a long lime twist as a garnish. Serve and have fun. Serve and have fun.