Combine Pinnacle Whipped Vodka with strawberries and cream to make a tasty blended drink that you’ll be “floating on cloud nine.” The name is appropriate for this creamy blend, which makes it one of the best ways to utilize a dessert-flavored vodka. Taking its name from the brand’s whipped cream-flavored vodka, Pinnacle Whipped is the vodka brand’s whipped cream-flavored vodka. Perfect for pairing with a strawberry liqueur such as DeKuyper’s Wild Strawberry. If you add half-and-half and ice, you will have a cocktail that is silky in texture and guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Floating on Cloud 9 Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Floating on Cloud 9 Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 295 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Floating on Cloud 9 Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 5 minutes.
- Cocktail Glass
- Crushed strawberry candy, for rimming
- 2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce strawberry liqueur, plus more for rimming
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1 cup crushed ice
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Using the strawberry liqueur to wet the bottom of a cocktail bottle, rim it with crushed strawberry candy.
- Pour the vodka, strawberry liqueur, half-and-half, and crushed ice into a blender.
- Blend until fully smooth.
- Pour into the glass that has been packed.
- Serve and have fun.