Despite its blue-green coloration, the envy cocktail is composed of tequila and has a delightful tropical flavor. Perfect for any summer outdoor party, this recipe calls for very few ingredients and is extremely easy to make. A cocktail like the envy cocktail offers so many reasons to love it. Not only is it visually stunning, but just three ingredients, all of which can be found at any bar, are needed to make it. With your favorite tequila as the base, you’ll add blue curaçao, which gives the drink its signature color and a hint of orange flavor. It is then tossed with a little pineapple juice for a sensational splash of tropical fruit flavor.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Envy Cocktail Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Envy Cocktail Recipe is 205 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Envy Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce blue curaçao liqueur
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, pour the tequila, blue curaçao, and pineapple juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass over fresh ice, if you like.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry as a garnish. Serve and have fun.