There’s nothing quite like a summertime tradition like smiling faces with sticky fingers holding an ice cream cone – or maybe the dreamy flavor of a creamsicle drink? If you search online for creamsicle cocktail recipes, you’ll find a variety of adaptations. There are many ultra sugary versions, based on orange soda or with a wide range of flavors and syrups. For the flavor, you can always try something lighter and more natural. The cocktail is something you could easily make in your house. It is perfect any time of year if you are looking for a lightly sweet, familiar drink. Besides serving it over rocks, you could pair it with an herb salad, too. You can absolutely serve it up in a martini glass if that’s what you wish or make shots if that’s what you want.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Creamsicle Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Creamsicle Cocktail Recipe is 187 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Creamsicle Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Old-fashioned glass
- 1 1/2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce half-and-half
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Reddi-Wip and orange slice (optional)
Steps to Make It
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the ingredients into the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the glass with ice.
- Put Reddi-Wip on top of the cocktail drink, and an orange slice as garnish (optional).
- Enjoy your refreshing cocktail drink!