In this house, there are no ghosts — at least not tonight–in fact, Ghostbusters are in residence, and it’s time for a party! Fun, refreshing, and filled with tons of fruity flavors, a Ghostbuster cocktail is a real treat. In this cocktail, a mix of peach and melon liqueurs creates a green background for ghostly figures that appear when you add Irish cream. It’s a lot of fun and exciting to drink and is an excellent novelty for Halloween parties.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Ghostbuster Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Ghostbuster Cocktail Recipe is 271 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Ghostbuster Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 ounces melon liqueur
- 3 to 5 drops Irish cream liqueur
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the peach schnapps and melon liqueur.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass after a good shake.
- Drop the Irish cream into the middle of the drink one at a time. Serve and have fun.