It is possible to find several Halloween cocktails that are sweet and candy-like, but the ghost-tini truly takes the cake. The combination of caramel and vanilla flavors is complemented with just a little bit of pumpkin taste, so it’s perfect for clients who love pumpkin cocktails. This cocktail gets its start with luscious Irish cream, so it’s as sweet as a dessert cocktail. A caramel-infused version of Baileys is what we have here. You can add some vanilla vodka to pumpkin liqueur to make a drink that will catch everyone’s eye. To complete the pumpkin pie-like experience, the glass is rimmed with an Oreo cookie. An added bonus is the gummy worm garnish, which turns this snack into an adult treat with a dash of childhood nostalgia.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Ghost-tini Cocktail Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Ghost-tini Cocktail Recipe is 831 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Ghost-tini Cocktail Recipe is 4 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 finely crushed sandwich cookie, for rimming
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces pumpkin spice liqueur
- 1 ounce caramel Irish cream liqueur
- 3 gummy worms, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Crush cookies to rim a chilled cocktail glass. Dip and wet the rim in a shallow dish of Irish cream or pumpkin liqueur before rolling it in the cookies.
- Pour the vanilla vodka, pumpkin liqueur, and Irish cream into a cocktail shaker packed with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the prepared glass and add a few gummy worms as a garnish. Serve and have fun.