Tangerine Margarita stands out because it showcases the fruit’s fresh taste; citrus fruits are often overlooked in cocktails. You can shake up this wonderful tequila cocktail in just a matter of seconds. Add fresh tangerine juice to the margarita mix of tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice to make this cocktail. If the orange margarita is a little too tart for you, this recipe is a great alternative. The summer season for tangerines usually lasts from November through May, which means you have plenty of time to enjoy some margaritas while the fruit is at its peak.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Tangerine Margarita Cocktail Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Tangerine Margarita Cocktail Recipe is 227 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Tangerine Margarita Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Coarse salt, for optional rim
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce tangerine juice
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Salt the rim of a cocktail glass if desired: To moisten the rim, wet it with a piece of lime or a small quantity of orange liqueur in a dish, then roll it in a shallow dish of salt.
- Pour the tequila, orange liqueur, and juices into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the glass that has been prepared.
- Serve and have fun.