The rum cocktail gets a little creepy with this unique twist. Obviously, bringing swamp water to a party is more of a gimmick than anything else, but that’s what makes it so special. A cocktail of rum, orange liqueur, and citrus juices, this is a rather pleasant drink. In the optional surprise, gelatin is spiked with vodka, and it is similar to plasma. With this one, you can make it any color or flavor you want-there are few rules. It floats in the murky liquid and can have any color and flavor you want.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Swamp Water Surprise Cocktail Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Swamp Water Surprise Cocktail Recipe is 167 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Swamp Water Surprise Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces rum
- 1/4 ounce orange or blue curaçao liqueur
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons gelatin "plasma," optional
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the rum, curaçao, lemon, and orange juices into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- If you're using plasma, carefully spoon it into the glass.
- Serve and have fun!