Actually, the Texas tea is just an iced tea with bourbon that goes with a Long Island. The cocktail puts a twist on a popular mixed drink, and we’re sure you’re going to love it. The best part is, you can serve it as a single drink or mix it to make it a party drink. If you’re not careful, you can end up with a little too much of a punch. In the Texas tea, you’re going to pour a lot of liquor into it, as with most of the Long Island variations. Essentially you’d pick up all six bottles, which would fill a single glass with basically the entire bar’s liquor. Since these quantities are just half ounces and not the entire 1 1/2 ounce shot most cocktail recipes use, the recipe calls for just 1/2 ounce of each.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Texas Tea Cocktail recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Texas Tea Cocktail recipe is 450 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Texas Tea Cocktail recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Collins Glass
- 1/1/2 ounce Blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce light rum
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces cola, and a lemon wedge to garnish
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Mix the spirits and sour mix well and pour them into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Cola is the perfect way to finish it off.
- Serve with a lemon wedge as a garnish.
- I hope you enjoy my services.