In addition to the Soho cocktail, New Amsterdam Gin composed a collection of cocktails influenced by New York City. Fresh herb cocktails are one of my favorite things to discover, so I am not surprised that you enjoy this drink as much as I do. You can mix this refreshing drink in just a few minutes. With the gin’s botanicals, you’ll find mint, lemongrass, and ginger inside this liqueur. Infuse your highball with lime juice, Fresca, agave nectar, and ginger ale, and you have a remarkable alcoholic beverage you can enjoy in the spring and summer.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Soho Cocktail Recipe is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Soho Cocktail Recipe is 390 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Soho Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Highball Glass
- 1/2 stalk lemongrass
- 1 mint sprig
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar, or simple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 to 3 ounces ginger ale, to taste
- Lime wheel, for garnish
- Lemongrass "straw," for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Cut the lemongrass into small pieces and toss a small palmful with the mint in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the taste comes to the surface.
- Combine the gin, lime juice, agave nectar, and ginger in the Cocktail Shaker.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Finish with a ginger ale.
- Garnish with a lemongrass straw and a lime wheel. Serve and have fun.