Certainly one of the more interesting and enjoyable mixed drinks, the purple Viking is very enjoyable. The highball tastes surprisingly good, and it’s one of those drinks (like the Long Island iced tea) that is made up of a random mix of spirits, whatever was handy at the time. The recipe for this Southern Comfort drink is one of the better ones. whiskey liqueur provides a fruity spice complemented by other flavors, including blue curaçao, a blueberry liqueur, and sloe berries. When combined with lime juice, sour mix, and lemon-lime soda, you get a dark purple drink that is complex and delicious. A lot is going on, but it’s still refreshing, even with everything going on.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Purple Viking Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Purple Viking Cocktail Recipe is 361 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Purple Viking Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Highball Glass
- 1 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1 ounce blue curaçao liqueur
- 1 ounce blueberry liqueur
- 1 ounce sloe gin
- 1 splash lime juice
- 1 splash sour mix
- 1 splash lemon-lime soda
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the Southern Comfort, blue curaçao, blueberry liqueur, sloe gin, lime juice, and sour mix into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Add a splash of soda to finish.
- Serve and have fun.