The word “perfect” in cocktail terms means that both dry vermouth and sweet vermouth are used equally in the drink. It’s a wonderful drink for anyone who enjoys gin, and you can get exactly that in the perfect martini. Gin martinis are an elegant way to enjoy the classic gin flavor. Also possible is to create a perfect Manhattan, while other “perfect” drinks go by other names, such as The Affinity, which is scotch-based. Despite this, the perfect martini made with gin is still the most popular. You can have this drink while you eat dinner or whenever you want to celebrate gin and vermouth’s perfect pairing.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Perfect Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Perfect Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 177 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Perfect Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Mixing Glass
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
- Lemon twist, or olives, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the gin and both vermouths into a mixing glass packed with ice cubes.
- For at least 30 seconds, vigorously stir the ingredients.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a lemon twist or a skewer of olives as a garnish. Serve and have fun.