Whether you are in the garden or outdoors, a lavender martini is a great drink to sip on in spring or summer. For your next dinner party, it will also make for a nice drink. The combination of lavender and gin is beautiful and incredible. Lavender is a lovely herb, versatile, and very aromatic. The recipe uses homemade lavender syrup to add a floral flavor to the dish. Adding dry vermouth along with an accent of orange bitters to a gin martini gives it a simple, flowery flavor. In the same way as with many martinis, you can substitute vodka for gin if you prefer. It is a great cocktail whether you use whiskey or rum.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Lavender Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Lavender Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 179 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Lavender Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Lavender sprig, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the gin, dry vermouth, lavender syrup, and orange bitters into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Garnish with a lavender sprig. Serve and have fun.