An In and Out Martini is served straight with chilled gin in an ice-cold glass. A hint of dry vermouth is added to finish things off. The vermouth prevents the gin from discoloring, making it a great option for drinkers who like their Martinis dry, or for those with a nice expression of gin to show off. If you are making a dry gin Martini, make sure to choose a premium gin since a lower quality gin will show through.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of In and Out Martini Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of In and Out Martini Cocktail Recipe is 215 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create In and Out Martini Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon
- Martini Glass
- Three ounces of gin
- one splash of white vermouth
Steps to Make It
- Make sure the ingredients are ready. Pour a splash of dry vermouth into a cocktail glass, fill it with ice, and gradually swirl it around it.
- Pour the gin into a mixing glass with ice and stir while the glass is chilling.
- Get rid of the vermouth and vermouth ice.
- Stir together the gin, soda water, and lemon juice.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass. It's time to serve and enjoy.