Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Gunpowder Gimlet Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Gunpowder Gimlet Cocktail Recipe is 395 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Gunpowder Gimlet Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Infusion jar
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail glass
- For the salted pistachio honey syrup: 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup salted pistachios, and 3/4 cup honey
- For the green tea-infused gin: 750 ml gin and 1/4 cup green tea leaves
- 3/4 ounce salted pistachio honey syrup
- 2 ounces green tea-infused gin
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 4 dashes of chamomile bitters
Steps to Make It
- You need to prepared the green tea-infused gin and the salted pistachio honey syrup first before creating the cocktail drink.
- For the green tea-infused gin, put the green tea leaves into an infusion jar and fill it with gin.
- Leave the jar for 2 hours.
- Strain out the tea leaves.
- To make the salted pistachio honey syrup, put the salted pistachios, water and honey and in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, but make sure to stir consistently.
- Turn off the heat, and keep it in the saucepan for about 2 hours.
- Strain out the pistachios, and put the honey syrup into a jar and then refrigerate.
- In preparing the cocktail drink, put 2 ounces green tea-infused gin, 3/4 ounce salted pistachio honey syrup, lemon juice, chamomile bitters, and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Serve and enjoy.