Adding layers of flavor to this eye candy cocktail, from ginger to mint, on top of a gin backdrop, brings the drink to life. I enjoy it a great deal, and it makes an excellent summer beverage. The recipe was created at Touché Miami, a restaurant that was once located in downtown Miami, and it is definitely a fantastic drink to enjoy with dinner. Bombay Dry Gin is a more traditional London Dry version of Bombay Sapphire and makes up the base of this cocktail. While the drink is great when enhanced with the elderflower flavor of St. Germaine, it does not stop there. It’s also delightful to experience the spicy taste of fresh ginger root against the cooling taste of mint. Even though it has a long ingredient list, it mixes up very quickly.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Eye Candy Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Eye Candy Cocktail Recipe is 345 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Eye Candy Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Old-fashioned glass
- 3 slices ginger root
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 splash club soda
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Muddle the ginger, 1 sprig of mint leaves, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice and add the liquors and juice. Shake vigorously.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Toss in a dash of club soda.
- Finish with the remaining mint sprig. Serve and have fun.