A refreshing variation on the Long Island iced tea, the electric iced tea is composed of just four simple ingredients. Besides being refreshing, it also has an eye-catching blue color. With its wonderful shade of blue, it makes for a great addition to any party (especially around the pool or on the patio). The two steps necessary to make an electric iced tea consist of a Long Island iced tea and an electric iced tea. In order to replace triple sec with blue curaçao, you should first make sure its hue is “electrifying”; Both are orange liqueurs, so the only difference is the color. If you switch out the cola for a lighter lemon-lime soda, the flavor will change. You may hear it called a Miami Beach iced tea as well. This particular beverage is not to be confused with the Miami iced tea, which is red and contains cranberry juice.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Electric Iced Tea Cocktail Recipe is 8 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Electric Iced Tea Cocktail Recipe is 219 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Electric Iced Tea Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Collins Glass
- The drinks are made with 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce rum
- 1/2 ounce tequila
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao liqueur
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1 ounce lemon-lime soda.
Steps to Make It
- Make sure all the ingredients are ready.
- Make the cocktail by mixing the gin, light rum, tequila, vodka, blue curacao, and sour mix in a Collins glass.
- Make sure to stir well after adding ice.
- Lemon-lime soda should be added to the drink.
- It's time to eat and enjoy.