The candy corn cocktail is quite different from other cocktails of the same name, such as the famous layered shooter. Infused with kettle corn gin, this drink is one of the most innovative you’ll find. I think you’re right, kettle corn! In the guide, the method for making this unique infusion is included, so you will want to spend more time on it. For this Halloween-worthy cocktail, it is necessary to infuse Bombay Sapphire Gin, the recommended gin, with orange bitters, which is one of two ingredients in the recipe. Jonathan Pogash created it for Bombay Sapphire Gin. The ingredients are not the only thing made from scratch, though. In addition to Pogash, you will also notice that the grenadine has a citrus-kissed tartness. You can make it yourself by using pomegranate juice, and you’ll want to keep it on hand for other grenadine cocktails.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe is 150 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Old-fashioned glass
- 1 (750 ml) of Bombay Sapphire gin
- 1 cup of Kettle Corn
- 1 1/2 ounces kettle corn-infused gin
- 1/2 ounce Moscato wine
- 3/4 ounce citrus peel grenadine syrup
- Garnish: 3 candy corns
Steps to Make It
- Make sure the ingredients are ready.
- Place the gin in an airtight container along with the corn in an airtight container.
- The bottle should be saved for finished infused tea.
- Pour the infusion over the kettle corn and let it infuse for approximately 24 hours.
- Separate the flaked corn and rebottle. Once the yogurt is made, store it in the refrigerator until ready for use.