In addition to being elegant, the “Aura in Me” cocktail is also sweetly spiced. This cocktail features a beautiful genever spirit that creates a unique drinking experience and is a perfect example of mixing a cocktail with an old-world spirit. Christos Bafas, a bartender in Santorini and an expert in fusion cocktails, shared this recipe with me. This drink is quite simple, but it makes a unique difference due to its flavor combination since it uses several ingredients you wouldn’t typically find in a cocktail. The lovely Bols Genever is always on the foundation for this drink, which has fresh lemon juice, elderflower syrup, and pine honey. This sparkling drink comes to life with the help of silky egg foam and exotic spice that will tantalize your taste buds. Pink peppercorns and cardamom seeds are muddled together to create a unique background flavor.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Aura in Me Cocktail Recipe is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Aura in Me Cocktail Recipe is 283 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Aura in Me Cocktail Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass.
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon cardamom seeds
- 2 ounces genever
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce elderflower syrup
- 2 teaspoons pine honey
- 1 large egg white
- Ground cardamom, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Place the pink peppercorns and cardamom seeds in a cocktail shaker. To break them up as much as possible, muddle them thoroughly.
- Stir in the genever for about 30 seconds.
- In a shaker, combine the lemon juice, elderflower syrup, and pine honey. Give the drink a fast swirl.
- Add the egg white and give it a good dry shake.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- In a chilled cocktail bottle, strain twice.
- Serve with a cardamom garnish. Serve and have fun.