This delicious cocktail features blueberries and Bing cherries that turn the traditionally famous Tom Collins into something unique. Easy to make and infused with a delicious gin, the American Collins recipe features an easy-to-mix recipe. It even has a patriotic theme, so you can use it for holiday weekends when you have a few guests over for a cookout. Bombay Sapphire Gin is a favorite drinker’s choice of spirit in the Tom Collins anyway, so this recipe is no stranger to you. When fruit is added to the mix, it sweetens the drink while retaining that refreshing profile that makes all of the Collins drinks excellent.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of American Collins Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of American Collins Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 473 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create American Collins Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Collins Glass
- 8 blueberries
- 4 Bing cherries, pitted
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 4 to 6 ounces club soda, to taste
- Bing cherry, for garnish
- Lemon wheel, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Combine the blueberries, cherries, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a Collins bottle. Well, muddle.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice and add the gin. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add a splash of club soda to finish.
- Serve with a lemon wheel and a cherry on top. Serve and have fun.