The passion pearl recipe is a great way to use this fruit vodka and create many intriguing cocktail possibilities. In addition to offering a different type of taste to the typical fruity vodka martini, it’s refreshing and a good choice for a warm summer night. The vodka is paired with light rum in the passion pearl cocktail, a surprising combination. In this drink, the triple sec and lemon juice create a sour and sweet drink with just the right sweetness. This dish is a great choice for a backyard celebration, whether you serve it on its own or with your favorite barbecue dishes.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Passion Pearl Cocktail Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Passion Pearl Cocktail Recipe is 236 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Passion Pearl Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces light rum
- 1 1/2 ounces passion fruit vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- Lemon twist, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the rum, vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, and bitters into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a lemon twist as a garnish. Serve and have fun.