With a light amount of alcohol and a fragrant fruity flavor, the Japanese slipper cocktail is one of our favorites. This is one of the most popular signature cocktails of Midori, that magical, electric green liqueur that taste of melons and is a great drink to serve guests. It’s quick and easy to make and offers a lovely green appearance and a delicate taste. A smidge of orange is added to it with Cointreau, while the fresh-squeezed lemon juice provides a tart accent that balances the sweetness. This classic Japanese drink is made with all three ingredients poured equally, so you won’t forget how to make it. So, be sure to take advantage of it! Essentially this is a captivating drink that can be enjoyed at any time, whether in spring or summer or whenever you have a desire for a quick, fruity cocktail.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Japanese Slipper Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Japanese Slipper Cocktail Recipe is 1158 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Japanese Slipper Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 ounce melon liqueur
- 1 ounce premium triple sec
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Honeydew melon slice or ball, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the melon and orange liqueurs, as well as the lemon juice, into a cocktail shaker packed with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a honeydew melon slice or ball as a garnish. Serve and have fun.