You can make a gruesome Cocktail with all the gruesome details for a haunting Halloween party with a spider’s kiss. Served in a screen surrounded by chocolate spider webs oozing with “blood” (actually grenadine), the Midori glow can be easily spotted. There’s no doubt that everyone will be drawn to this sight. Victoria D’Amato-Moran created this recipe for the Midori drink brand. It’s really just a green melon vodka martini that can be made for any occasion when you strip away all the special effects. Make it fun and festive with the decorations so that it becomes the perfect ghoulish cocktail.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Spider’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Spider’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe is 389 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Spider’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces melon liqueur
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- Chocolate-dipped orange slice, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Using chocolate syrup, create a chocolate web inside a cocktail glass. Put it in the freezer right away to firm the chocolate and give it a cold, ghostly appearance.
- Combine the vodka, melon liqueur, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and give it a good shake.
- Strain into the glass that has been prepared.
- Drizzle grenadine down the side of the glass for a blood effect.
- Serve with a chocolate-dipped orange slice as a garnish.