In cocktails, caramel vodka is not often used, but they are sure to be delicious when it does appear. One great example is the snickertini cocktail, which is both tasty and interesting to drink. Snickers bars in glass are probably as close as you can get to a real Snickers bar. Snickertini is an ideal choice for those seeking an ultimate dessert cocktail. Made from Baileys, chocolate, and amaretto liqueurs, with a little extra cream, it’s made with Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka as its main ingredient. Unlike this drink, it is a spectacular vodka, one that melts in your mouth like the best of them. You get the idea. Wrong candy, but you know what I mean.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Snickertini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Snickertini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 322 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Snickertini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Rocks Glass
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- Caramel sauce, for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces caramel vodka
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1 splash cream
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Place a rocks glass in the freezer to chill after drizzling a thin line of both chocolate and caramel sauce on the inside.
- Pour the caramel vodka, amaretto, chocolate liqueur, Irish cream, and cream into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill the prepared glass halfway with the contents of the shaker (including the ice).
- If desired, drizzle with more chocolate or caramel sauce and serve with a straw. Serve and have fun.