Party shooters taste great when made with polar bears. It is the perfect shot to enjoy during the colder months. The mint and chocolate combination is similar to the peppermint patty. For a polar bear, you’ll need only two ingredients, chocolate liqueur, and mint liqueur. Most often, a mix of white crème de cacao and peppermint schnapps is used. You can also pour your favorite flavor in either case. In addition to the vodka, you can add some booze to your cocktail for extra oomph.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Polar Bear Cocktail Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Polar Bear Cocktail Recipe is 86 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Polar Bear Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps or crème de menthe
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the crème de cacao and peppermint schnapps or crème de menthe.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a shot glass that has been cooled.
- Serve and have fun.