A delightful cocktail with a hint of mint, the peppermint patty is a sure-fire sweet tooth delight. Despite the fact that there are several ways to make this drink, they all contain the delightful combination of chocolate and peppermint that the candies contain. An adaptation of the popular cocktail, this recipe is modern and creative. Combining chocolate vodka with peppermint schnapps and cream liqueur like Rum Chata makes it both delicious and easy to drink. A creamy, sweet drink best served on the rocks, it is a shaken cocktail that might even be just a little too good for you. Please do not panic if you do not have vodka or cream liqueur in stock. One of the drink’s vintage recipes can be found in the Peppermint Patty, which was around for many years before those two spirits were introduced. The chocolate liqueur used in these cocktails is usually crème de cacao, but you can use crème de menthe or Irish cream instead. In case you want to skip the cream, you can choose a peppermint patty instead.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Peppermint Patty Cocktail recipe cocktail is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Peppermint Patty Cocktail recipe cocktail is 571 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Peppermint Patty Cocktail recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Old-fashioned Glass
- To garnish, use peppermint patty candy
- Two ounces of chocolate vodka
- Six ounces of cream liqueur
- Two ounces of peppermint schnapps.
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Combine the vodka with the cream liqueur and peppermint schnapps in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well after filling with ice.
- Garnish with peppermint patty candy and strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Take care of yourself and have fun.