A popular combination of chocolate and coconut has been around for a long time. Recipe for the mounds bar is a hot cocoa cocktail that mimics one of the most famous candy bars ever made by the duo, and it does the trick fairly well. All you need to make a mounds bar is some coconut rum mixed into a cup of hot chocolate. The two ingredients are simple enough, but you can make the dish even better by experimenting with variations. You might decide to try another brand, such as Bacardi, Captain Morgan, or Cruzan, even if Malibu is your favorite coconut rum. In addition to their coconut water drink, Rum Haven has one made from real coconut water. You’ll then need to decide which version of hot chocolate you want to make after you’ve chosen the rum. Hot chocolate made with cocoa mix is a convenient option, but the more traditional version produces a richer chocolate flavor. Regardless of what you choose, enjoy the sweet, luscious taste of your mounds bar after mixing it up yourself.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Mound Bar Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Mound Bar Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 237 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Mound Bar Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 5 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Irish coffee glass
- A couple ounces of coconut rum with a couple ounces of hot chocolate
- chopped coconut on top
- whipped cream for the garnish
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- To prepare this drink, pour the coconut rum into a heated coffee mug or Irish coffee glass.
- Stir well to incorporate the hot chocolate.
- Put some whipped cream on top and top it with coconut flakes.
- Take care of yourself and have fun.