A cocktail with cranberries and Champagne that is perfect for holiday gatherings is the poinsettia. This is one of many recipes you can find with this name, though it’s one of the easiest to make. Simple beauty is part of the appeal of poinsettia, and its flavor is popular with everyone. There are only three ingredients needed to mix this poinsettia, and it takes only a few minutes to prepare. A bottle of Champagne, a bottle of orange liqueur, and some cranberry juice are required. The best kind of wine to serve at this event is something sweet. Demi-sec is a perfect choice, but there’s no need to spend a lot of money.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Poinsettia Cocktail Recipe is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Poinsettia Cocktail Recipe is 163 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Poinsettia Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Champagne Flute
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 3 ounces Champagne
- Fresh rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- In a chilled Champagne glass, combine the orange liqueur and cranberry juice.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Finish with a splash of Champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a couple fresh cranberries. Serve and have fun.