It is a joy to enjoy the taste of a well-crafted pear martini. The French pear martini is elevated to a new level of sophistication by adding the sweet, floral flavor of elderflower and a touch of sparkle. It brings together two wonderful spirits – pear vodka and St. Germain – and combines them in an elegant manner. Combine that with a hint of sparkling wine and you have a cocktail with a very spring-like feel to enjoy and share. Best of all, this recipe is quick and easy to make, and it is perfect for a variety of occasions, from an elegant dinner party to a casual Sunday brunch.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of French Pear Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of French Pear Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 298 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create French Pear Martini Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Superfine sugar, for optional rim
- Lemon wedge, for optional rim
- 1 1/2 ounce pear vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce Champagne
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Pear slice, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Rim a cocktail glass with superfine sugar if desired: Wet the rim with a lemon wedge, then roll the edge in superfine sugar in a small dish.
- Pour the elderflower liqueur and pear vodka into a cocktail shaker packed with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the glass that has been prepared.
- Finish with a splash of Champagne.
- Serve with a lemon twist and/or a pear slice as garnish. Serve and have fun.