It is a delight and a delicious drink to have nuts and berries in it. This mixed drink is creamy with the flavors of hazelnut and raspberry liqueurs. It has been served in bars since many years ago. The best part is that you can make it at home, so you don’t have to go out to enjoy it. The hazelnut flavor of this recipe comes from Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, and the sweet raspberry taste comes from Chambord, which has a black raspberry flavor. This is the same delicious combination as the popular PB&J shooter (sometimes called nuts and berries). You may choose from milk, cream, or half-and-half to top this sweet mix. In conclusion, the result is a delightful, low-proof cocktail that is suitable for happy hour or dessert. The cocktail is also a popular holiday drink.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Nuts and Berries Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Nuts and Berries Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 979 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Nuts and Berries Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Old-fashioned Glass
- One and half ounces of black raspberry liquer
- Approx. 2-3 ounces of milk, or cream, or half of both of them, to taste
- Hazelnut liqueur 1 1/2 ounces
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered.
- Stir the liqueurs well in the chilled double old-fashioned glass.
- Pour the Hazelnut and Raspberry liqueurs on top of the ice.
- Add any of the dairy products you want to the coffee.
- Once more, stir.
- Take care of yourself and have fun.