With its gentle fusion of lavender and blueberries against a cachaça base, the Paulista is just what you need for a special night out. Cocktails in the garden on a sunny day are just a bit better, and it’s perfect for spring and summer occasions as well. It was created by Humberto Marques, a Danish mixologist, and owner of the Copenhagen bar Curfew. To create some intriguing new drink experiences, he uses fresh and premium ingredients in his original cocktails. Its flavor pairings are a perfect example of Marques’ ability to use his knowledge of flavor. This tisane offers just the right combination between the sweet floral herb and the blueberry to offer you a delightfully balanced taste.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Paulista Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Paulista Cocktail Recipe is 235 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Paulista Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- Lavender sugar, for rimming
- 12 blueberries
- 1/2 ounce blueberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lavender syrup
- 1 3/4 ounces cachaça
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- To make a lavender sugar rim, moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with a little lime juice and then roll it in the sugar.
- Muddle the blueberries, blueberry liqueur, and lavender syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Combine the cachaça and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the cocktail glass that has been prepared.
- Serve and have fun.