The best way to warm up this winter is with this recipe for snowshoe grog; a simple lowball cocktail served on the rocks. You can easily make it because all you have to do is pour it and stir it to get a minty drink. Traditionally made with either bourbon or brandy, snowshoe grog is a favorite in chilly northern climates. Peppermint schnapps and both spirits have very different personalities, but they complement one another well. You can mix the drink up in minutes on a cold day, regardless of how you serve it.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Snowshoe Grog Cocktail Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Snowshoe Grog Cocktail Recipe is 146 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Snowshoe Grog Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Old-fashioned glass
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey, or brandy
- 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the bourbon or brandy and peppermint schnapps into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- To blend, stir everything together.
- Serve and have fun.